48 Albanian Proverbs / Page 2
- 11. Fire, water and government know nothing of mercy.
- 12. Hard heads suffer much.
- 13. He who can read and write has four eyes.
- 14. He who hesitates, regrets.
- 15. He who is not drunk on a Sunday is not worth a greeting on Monday.
- 16. He who leans against a big tree will always find shade.
- 17. If you are in the house of a friend, bad times are soon forgotten.
- 18. If you fear God, you won't fear humans.
- 19. If you have figs in your knapsack, everyone will want to be your friend.
- 20. If your neighbor is an early riser, you too will become one.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|