177 Proverbs about Sorrow
1. Don't let your sorrow come higher than your knees.
2. If you are patient in one moment of anger, you will escape a hundred days of sorrow.
3. A day of sorrow is longer than a month of joy.
4. If you are patient in a moment of anger, you will escape a hundred days of sorrow.
5. One happiness scatters a thousand sorrows.
6. Pleasures are shallow, sorrows deep.
7. Sorrow is the child of too much joy.
8. The error of one moment becomes the sorrow of a whole life.
9. You cannot prevent the birds of sorrow from flying over your head, but you can prevent them from building nests in your hair.
10. No choice is ever wholly unregretted, each brings more joy and more sorrow than we can foresee.