56 Proverbs about Snow
1. Sending charcoal in the snow is better than adding flowers to a brocade.
2. Each snowflake in an avalanche pleads its innocence.
3. If you have a bulldozer, you don't need a snow shovel.
4. It is no use fretting after last winter's snow.
5. It needs no laran to prophesy snow at midwinter.
6. Nothing in this world is certain but death and next winter's snows.
7. Lies melt the snow.
8. The sun will bring to light what lay under the snow.
9. Words of snow, which fell last year.
10. From snow whether cooked or pounded you will get nothing but water.