215 Proverbs about Hundred
1. Keep five yards from a carriage, ten yards from a horse, and a hundred yards from an elephant; but the distance one should keep from a wicked man cannot be measured.
2. If you are patient in one moment of anger, you will escape a hundred days of sorrow.
3. A hundred men may make an encampment, but it takes a woman to make a home.
4. For the sake of one good action, a hundred evil ones should be forgotten.
5. If you are patient in a moment of anger, you will escape a hundred days of sorrow.
6. Kill one to warn a hundred.
7. O man, you who do not live a hundred years, why fret a thousand minutes?
8. One joy shatters a hundred griefs.
9. Victory has hundred fathers and defeat is an orphan.
10. What is whispered in your ear is often heard a hundred miles off.