290 Proverbs about Enough / Page 28
271. If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
272. He has gained enough who gives up a vain hope.
273. A nod of an honest man is good enough.
274. Draff's good enough for swine'.
275. Give them tow enough and they'll hang themsels.
276. Had a halfpenny is gear enough.
277. Sorrow is soon enough when it comes.
278. There was never enough where naething was left.
279. Ye're good enough but ye're no braw enough.
280. The man who minds his own business well has always enough to do.