21 Proverbs about Dragon
1. In shallow holes moles make fools of dragons.
2. To attract good fortune, spend a new coin on an old friend, share an old pleasure with a new friend, and lift up the heart of a true friend by writing his name on the wings of a dragon.
3. It is ill done to chain a dragon for roasting your meat.
4. Better be the head of a lizard than the tail of a dragon.
5. Better to sit all night than to go to bed with a dragon.
6. He who wants to be a dragon must eat many little snakes.
7. In shallow waters, shrimps make fools of dragons.
8. The dragon teaches you that if you want to climb high you have to do it against the wind.
9. There is no room for two dragons in one pond.
10. With money, a dragon -- without it, a worm.