65 Congolese Proverbs / Page 2
- 11. Children are the reward of life.
- 12. Death does not sound a trumpet.
- 13. Do not dispose of the monkey's tail before he is dead.
- 14. Don't buy a boat that is under water.
- 15. Don't buy the salt if you haven't licked it yet.
- 16. Don't cut off the monkey's tail before it is dead.
- 17. Drink beer, think beer.
- 18. Friendship does not need pepper to cry.
- 19. Great events may stem from words of no importance.
- 20. He who doesn't like chattering women must stay a bachelor.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|