83 Proverbs about Deaf / Page 8
71. You shout in vain when you're calling the deaf.
72. Children and the deaf are the punishment of God.
73. Who preaches to the deaf, wastes the sermon.
74. It is the deaf people that create the lies.
75. He is like a deaf man at a wedding procession.
76. Love for something makes a man blind and deaf.
77. Hae gars a deaf man hear.
78. He's born deaf on that side of the head.
79. Ye're no fed on deaf nuts.
80. A deaf husband and a blind wife are always a happy couple.