943 Irish Proverbs / Page 3
- 21. A dog owns nothing, yet is seldom dissatisfied.
- 22. A dog with two homes is never any good.
- 23. A drink precedes a story.
- 24. A fast is better than a bad meal.
- 25. A fool and his money are easily parted.
- 26. A fool's money is not long in his pocket.
- 27. A foolish woman knows a foolish man's faults.
- 28. A friend's eye is a good mirror.
- 29. A full pig in the sty doesn't find the hungry one going by.
- 30. A glutton lives to eat, a wise man eats to live.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|