22 Eskimo Proverbs / Page 2
- 11. Perhaps they are not stars in the sky, but rather openings where our loved ones smile down to let us know that they are happy.
- 12. Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy.
- 13. Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.
- 14. Summer is the season of inferior sledding.
- 15. The caribou feeds the wolf, but it is the wolf who keeps the caribou strong.
- 16. The wolf and the shaman are of one nest.
- 17. Those who know how to play can easily leap over the adversaries of life. And one who knows how to sing and laugh never brews mischief.
- 18. Unless you're the lead sled dog, the view is pretty much the same.
- 19. When an wise man dies, the heavens lament.
- 20. Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|