40 Cuban Proverbs / Page 4
- 31. Tell me what company you keep and i will tell you who you are.
- 32. The best of hunters lies more than he hunts.
- 33. The wise man never says, 'i did not think.'
- 34. There is never wanting an excuse for drinking.
- 35. There is no better mirror than the face of an old friend.
- 36. There's no agreement under pressure.
- 37. There's no evil that lasts a hundred years, nor a body that can endure it.
- 38. When money talks, everyone else is silent.
- 39. When the sun rises, it rises for everyone.
- 40. You cannot distinguish between a drunken man and a mad man until they have slept.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|