40 Cuban Proverbs / Page 3
- 21. If you would be respected in company, seek the society of your equals and not of your superiors.
- 22. Jovial companions make this dull life tolerable.
- 23. Justice is a good thing, only not in my house, but in my neighbor's.
- 24. Kitten's are a child's instrument for happiness.
- 25. Life is short; but it barely takes a second to smile.
- 26. Listen to what they say about others, and you will know what they say about you.
- 27. Listen to what they say of others and you will know what they say of you.
- 28. Listening looks easy, but it's not that simple. Every head is a world.
- 29. One washes the body in vain if one does not wash the soul.
- 30. Seven sons of one mother, and each one of a different mind.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|