1852 Chinese Proverbs / Page 2
- 11. A big tree attracts the wind.
- 12. A bird can roost but on one branch, a mouse can drink not more than its fill from a river.
- 13. A bird cannot roost but on one branch. a mouse can drink no more than its fill from a river.
- 14. A bird does not sing because he has the answer to something, he sings because he has a song.
- 15. A bird in your hand is worth more than 100 in the forest.
- 16. A bit of fragrance always clings to the hand that gives you roses.
- 17. A bit of fragrance always sticks to the hand that gives you roses.
- 18. A bit of fragrance clings to the hand that gives flowers.
- 19. A blind cat catches only a dead rat.
- 20. A book holds a house of gold.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|