129 Proverbs about Keeps / Page 2
11. The wind keeps not always in one quarter.
12. A narrow neck keeps the bottle from being emptied in one swig.
13. A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control.
14. Even a fool is thought wise if he keeps silent, and discerning if he holds his tongue.
15. He that keeps another man's dog shall have nothing left him but the line.
16. He who buys by the pennyworth keeps his own house and other men's too.
17. One knife keeps another in its sheath.
18. What keeps out the cold keeps out the heat.
19. Who keeps company with a wolf will learn to howl.
20. Happy the man who keeps out of strife.