2105 Latin Proverbs
- 1. 'Tis folly to love fetters, though they be of gold.
- 2. 'Tis gold Which makes the true man killed, and saves the thief; Nay, sometimes hangs both thief and true man; what Can it not do, and undo?
- 3. 'Tis wisdom sometimes to seem a fool.
- 4. A bad father has never a good son.
- 5. A beardless boy would teach old men.
- 6. A beaten track is a safe one.
- 7. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.
- 8. A bird is distinguished by its note.
- 9. A biting cur wears a torn skin.
- 10. A blockhead, a dolt, a donkey, a leaden-headed fellow.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|