389 Proverbs about Gold / Page 39
381. If it were not for eating, the back might wear gold.
382. No friendship can survive the gift of gold.
383. Set a frog on a golden stool, away it hops to reach the pool.
384. There's a pot gold at the end of the rainbow.
385. Not everything that glimmers is gold.
386. An inch of time is an inch of gold, but an inch of time cannot be purchased for an inch of gold.
387. Read critically, and you will find each word worth a thousand ounces of gold.
388. A smile woth a thousand ounces of gold.
389. Turn iron (or stone) into gold by the touch.