900 Proverbs about Fool / Page 2
11. The fool sucks wisdom, as he porter sups, And cobblers grow fine speakers in their cups.
12. We start as fools and become wise through experience.
13. When a fool is cursed, he thinks he is being praised.
14. All men are fools, but all fools are not men.
15. Every man has a fool up his sleeve.
16. Every man hath a fool in his sleeve.
17. Zeal is fit only for wise men but is found mostly in fools.
18. Silence is the best answer to the stupid. The fool has his answer on the tip of his tongue.
19. A foolish man may be known by six things: Anger without cause, speech without profit, change without progress, inquiry without object, putting trust in a stranger, and mistaking foes for friends.
20. The fool has his answer on the tip of his tongue.