591 Arabic Proverbs
- 1. A bite from a lion is better the look of envy.
- 2. A book is like a garden carried in the pocket.
- 3. A chameleon does not leave one tree until he is sure of another.
- 4. A change is as good as a rest.
- 5. A debacle demolishes the will.
- 6. A foolish man may be known by six things: Anger without cause, speech without profit, change without progress, inquiry without object, putting trust in a stranger, and mistaking foes for friends.
- 7. A friend advises in his interest, not yours.
- 8. A god-given beauty needs no beautician.
- 9. A good advice is part of the Religion..
- 10. A horse can trip.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|