5889 Quotations with Make.
- 5881. Eleanor Roosevelt: When you cease to make a contribution, you begin to die.
- 5882. Eleanor Roosevelt: Freedom makes a huge requirement of every human being. With freedom comes respon ...
- 5883. Shakespeare: The empty vessel makes the greatest sound.
- 5884. Emerson: Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is to you.
- 5885. Lincoln: Most people are as happy as they make up their minds to be.
- 5886. Marcus Aurelius: Never esteem anything as of advantage to thee that shall make thee break thy wor ...
- 5887. Goethe: A man's foibles are what makes him lovable.
- 5888. Ben Franklin: Early to bed, early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.
- 5889. Ben Franklin: The worst wheel of a cart makes the most noise.