6 Quotations by Sue Grafton
- 1. Compromise? That's when you give away half the things you want. That's when you give the other guy h ...
- 2. I love being single. It's almost like being rich.
- 3. If high heels were so wonderful, men would be wearing them.
- 4. It never pays to deal with the flyweights of the world. They take far too much pleasure in thwarting ...
- 5. There are laws for everything except the harm families do.
- 6. Thinking is hard work, which is why you don't see a lot of people doing it.