8 Quotations by Shelley Winters
- 1. All marriages are happy. It's trying to live together afterwards that causes all the problems.
- 2. Every now and then, when you're on stage, you hear the best sound a player can hear. It's a sound yo ...
- 3. He had a quality of sexual lightning.
- 4. I have bursts of being a lady, but it doesn't last long.
- 5. I think on-stage nudity is disgusting, shameful and damaging to all things American. But if I were 2 ...
- 6. I was so cold the other day, I almost got married.
- 7. I'm not overweight, I'm just nine inches too short.
- 8. Now that I'm over sixty I'm veering toward respectability.