7 Quotations by Sean Stewart
- 1. One of the things about being a grown-up is learning how to act right even when you feel wrong.
- 2. Sometimes a good exit is all you can ask for.
- 3. Sometimes you feel other people's pain worse than your own. We're armored against our own troubles. ...
- 4. The present is a rope stretched over the past. The secret to walking it is, you never look down.
- 5. There ain't no such thing as wrong food.
- 6. There are so many different ways lives work out, so many stories, and every one of them is precious: ...
- 7. You never can see into someone else's marriage.