6 Quotations by Paula Poundstone
- 1. I don't have a bank account, because I don't know my mother's maiden name.
- 2. I'll probably never have children because I don't believe in touching people for any reason.
- 3. The position of First Lady has no rules, just precedent, so its evolution has been at a virtual stan ...
- 4. The problem with cats is that they get the exact same look on their face whether they see a moth or ...
- 5. The wages of sin are death, but by the time taxes are taken out, it's just sort of a tired feeling.
- 6. They say that the wages of sin is death. But after taxes its just a tired feeling really.