17 Quotations by Moliere
- 1. Doctors pour drugs of which they know little, to cure diseases of which they know less, into patient ...
- 2. Doubts are more cruel than the worst of truths.
- 3. Everyone has a right to his own course of action.
- 4. It is not only for what we do that we are held responsible, but also for what we do not do
- 5. It is not only what we do, but also what we do not do, for which we are accountable.
- 6. It is not what we do, but also what we do not do, for which we are accountable.
- 7. Knowledge is a fine thing.
- 8. No one is safe from slander. The best way is to pay no attention to it, but live in innocence and le ...
- 9. Oh, how fine it is to know a thing or two.
- 10. One dies only once, and then for such a long time!
- 11. Rest assured that there is nothing which wounds the heart of a noble man more deeply than the though ...
- 12. The greater the obstacle, the more glory in overcoming it
- 13. The trees that are slow to grow bear the best fruit.
- 14. To find yourself jilted is a blow to your pride. Do your best to forget it and if you don't succeed, ...
- 15. To live without loving is not really to live
- 16. We die only once, and for such a long time.
- 17. When someone blunders, we say that he makes a misstep. Is it then not clear that all the ills of man ...
|Moliere Quotes by Power Quotations|