10 Quotations by Mel Brooks
- 1. Don't be afraid to win.
- 2. Every human being has hundreds of separate people living under his skin. The talent of a writer is h ...
- 3. Humor is just another defense against the universe.
- 4. I don't believe in this business of being behind, better to be in front.
- 5. If God wanted us to fly, He would have given us tickets.
- 6. If presidents don't do it to their wives, they do it to the country.
- 7. Look, I don't want to wax philosophic, but I will say that if you're alive you've got to flap your a ...
- 8. Look, I really don't want to wax philosophic, but I will say that if you're alive, you got to flap y ...
- 9. That's it baby, when you got it, flaunt it.
- 10. Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall down an open manhole cover and die
|Mel Brooks Quotes by Power Quotations|