6 Quotations by Louise Erdrich
- 1. Columbus only discovered that he was in some new place. He didn't discover America.
- 2. Here I am, where I ought to be. A writer must have a place where he or she feels this, a place to lo ...
- 3. I got well by talking. Death could not get a word in edgewise, grew discouraged, and traveled on.
- 4. I was in love with the whole world and all that lived in its rainy arms.
- 5. It was enough just to sit there without words.
- 6. They were so strong in their beliefs that there came a time when it hardly mattered what exactly tho ...