6 Quotations by Loretta Lynn
- 1. A woman's two cents worth is worth two cents in the music business.
- 2. I didn't know how babies were made until I was pregnant with my fourth child.
- 3. I don't know what it's like for a book writer or a doctor or a teacher as they work to get establish ...
- 4. My attitude toward men who mess around is simple: If you find 'em, kill 'em.
- 5. Sometimes it's like you're a big pie settin' on the table, and everybody runs up and gets their piec ...
- 6. You either have to be first, best or different.