18 Quotations by Joseph Stalin
- 1. A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic.
- 2. A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic.
- 3. Die, but do not retreat.
- 4. Education is a weapon, whose effect depends on who holds it in his hands and at whom it is aimed.
- 5. Gaiety is the most outstanding feature of the Soviet Union.
- 6. Gratitude is a sickness, suffered by dogs.
- 7. History shows that there are no invincible armies.
- 8. I believe in one thing only, the power of the human will.
- 9. Ideas are far more powerful than guns. We don't allow our enemies to have guns, why should we allow ...
- 10. In the Soviet army it takes more courage to retreat than to advance.
- 11. Mankind is divided into rich and poor, into property owners and exploited; and to abstract oneself f ...
- 12. Print is the sharpest and the strongest weapon of our party.
- 13. The greatest delight is to mark one's enemy, prepare everything, avenge oneself thoroughly, and then ...
- 14. The only real power comes out of a long rifle.
- 15. The people who cast the votes do not decide an election, the people who count the votes do.
- 16. The Pope? How many divisions has he got?
- 17. The writer is the engineer of the human soul.
- 18. When we hang the capitalists they will sell us the rope we use.
|Joseph Stalin Quotes by Power Quotations|