7 Quotations by Jennie Jerome Churchill
- 1. It is so tempting to try the most difficult thing possible.
- 2. Life is not always not always what one wants it to be., but to make the best of it as it is the only ...
- 3. Life is not always what one wants it to be, but to make the best of it as it is, is the only way of ...
- 4. There is no such thing as a moral dress... It's people who are moral or immoral.
- 5. Treat your friends as you do your pictures, and place them in their best light.
- 6. We owe something to extravagance, for thrift and adventure seldom go hand in hand.
- 7. You may be a princess or the richest woman in the world, but you cannot be more than a lady.