8 Quotations by Herb Caen
- 1. All American cars are basically Chevrolets.
- 2. Cockroaches and socialites are the only things that can stay up all night and eat anything.
- 3. I tend to live in the past because most of my life is there.
- 4. Isn't it nice that people who prefer Los Angles to San Francisco live there?
- 5. The only thing wrong with immortality is that it tends to go on forever.
- 6. The trouble with born-again Christians is that they are an even bigger pain the second time around.
- 7. The trouble with Oakland is that when you get there, it's there.
- 8. There are more of them than us.