336 Quotations by Friedrich Nietzsche
- 161. Necessity is not an established fact, but rather an interpretation.
- 162. No man lies so boldly as the man who is indignant.
- 163. No one now dies of fatal truths; there are too many antidotes to them.
- 164. No thinker's thoughts give me as much pleasure as my own. Of course, this does not prove anything in ...
- 165. Not by wrath does one kill, but by laughter.
- 166. Not necessity, not desire -- no, the love of power is the demon of men. Let them have everything -- ...
- 167. Not when truth is dirty, but when it is shallow, does the enlightened man dislike to wade into its w ...
- 168. Nothing has been purchased more dearly than the little bit of reason and sense of freedom which now ...
- 169. Nothing is beautiful, only man: on this piece of naivete rests all aesthetics, it is the first truth ...
- 170. Of all that is written, I love only what a person has written with his own blood.
- 171. Of all that is written, I love only what a person has written with his own blood.
- 172. Oh, how much is today hidden by science! Oh, how much it is expected to hide!
- 173. On the heights it is warmer than those in the valley imagine.
- 174. On the mountains of truth you can never climb in vain: either you will reach a point higher up today ...
- 175. Once spirit was God, then it became man, and now it is even becoming mob.
- 176. One has to pay dearly for immortality; one has to die several times while one is still alive.
- 177. One may sometimes tell a lie, but the grimace that accompanies it tells the truth.
- 178. One must have a good memory to be able to keep the promises one makes.
- 179. One must learn to love oneself with a wholesome and healthy love, so that one can bear to be with on ...
- 180. One must need to be strong, otherwise one will never become strong.
<< 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 17 >>
Friedrich Nietzsche Quotes by Power Quotations|