336 Quotations by Friedrich Nietzsche
- 61. Everyone who has ever built anywhere a "new heaven" first found the power thereto in his own hell.
- 62. Everything in woman hath a solution. It is called pregnancy.
- 63. Excessive virtue can bring a nation to ruin just as much as excessive vice.
- 64. Existence really is an imperfect tense that never becomes a present.
- 65. Experience, as a desire for experience, does not come off. We must not study ourselves while having ...
- 66. Extreme positions are not succeeded by moderate ones, but by contrary extreme positions.
- 67. Faith: not *wanting* to know what is true.
- 68. Fanatics are picturesque, mankind would rather see gestures than listen to reasons.
- 69. Fear is the mother of morality.
- 70. For a significant man
- 71. For art to exist, for any sort of aesthetic activity or perception to exist, a certain physiological ...
- 72. For believe me: the secret for harvesting from existence the greatest fruitfulness and greatest enjo ...
- 73. For the woman, the man is a means: the end is always the child.
- 74. For the woman, the man is a means: the end is always the child.
- 75. For what purpose humanity is there should not even concern us: why you are there, that you should as ...
- 76. God is a thought who makes crooked all that is straight.
- 77. God is dead.
- 78. Great indebtedness does not make men grateful, but vengeful; and if a little charity is not forgotte ...
- 79. Great intellects are skeptical.
- 80. Has a woman who knew she was well-dressed ever caught a cold?
Friedrich Nietzsche Quotes by Power Quotations|