6 Quotations by Eleanor H. Porter
- 1. Beware of the danger signals that flag problems: silence, secretiveness, or sudden outburst.
- 2. I love different folks.
- 3. Instead of always harping on a man's faults, tell him of his virtues. Try to pull him out of his rut ...
- 4. It's funny how dogs and cats know the inside of folks better than other folks do, isn't it?
- 5. Just breathing isn't living!
- 6. The influence of a beautiful, helpful, hopeful character is contagious and may revolutionize a whole ...