9 Quotations by Edward Koch
- 1. I was born at the age of twelve on a Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer lot.
- 2. If you turn your back on these people, you yourself are an animal. You may be a well-dressed animal, ...
- 3. In a neighborhood, as in life, a clean bandage is much, much better than a raw or festering wound.
- 4. In action be primitive; in foresight, a strategist.
- 5. The best way to lose weight is to close your mouth - something very difficult for a politician. Or w ...
- 6. The fireworks begin today. Each diploma is a lighted match. Each one of you is a fuse.
- 7. The mere process of growing old together will make the slightest acquaintance seem a bosom friend.
- 8. They have given me the imprimatur of a serious writer, which I knew I was but could not claim public ...
- 9. You punch me, I punch back. I do not believe it's good for ones self-respect to be a punching bag.