7 Quotations by Dr. Karl Menninger
- 1. Attitudes are more important than facts.
- 2. Fears are educated into us, and can, if we wish, be educated out.
- 3. Generous people are rarely mentally ill.
- 4. Hope is the major weapon against the suicide impulse.
- 5. Love is a medicine for the sickness of the world; a prescription often given, too rarely taken.
- 6. Love yourself and do yourself a favor without doing other people a favor, and vice versa.
- 7. Set up as an ideal the facing of reality as honestly and as cheerfully as possible.