18 Quotations by Dolly Parton
- 1. A peacock who rests on its feathers is just another turkey.
- 2. Find out who you are and do it on purpose.
- 3. I do have big tits. Always had 'em -- pushed 'em up, whacked 'em around. Why not make fun of 'em? I' ...
- 4. I hated school. Even to this day, when I see a school bus it's just depressing to me. The poor littl ...
- 5. I hope people realise that there is a brain underneath the hair and a heart underneath the boobs.
- 6. I wanted to be the first woman to burn her bra, but it would have taken the fire department four day ...
- 7. I'm not going to limit myself just because some people won't accept the fact that I can do something ...
- 8. If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.
- 9. If you want the rainbow, you have to put up with the rain.
- 10. It takes a lot of money to look as cheap as I do.
- 11. It's a good thing I was born a girl, otherwise I'd be a drag queen.
- 12. No, I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb, and I also know I'm n ...
- 13. Storms make trees take deeper roots.
- 14. The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you got to put up with the rain.
- 15. We cannot direct the wind, but we can adjust the sails.
- 16. When I'm inspired, I get excited because I can't wait to see what I'll come up with next.
- 17. You'd be surprised how much it costs to look this cheap.
- 18. You'll never do a whole lot unless you're brave enough to try.
|Dolly Parton Quotes by Power Quotations|