17 Quotations by Andrew Young
- 1. Can wealth give happiness? Look around and see, what gay distress! What splendid misery! Whatever fo ...
- 2. I have about concluded that wealth is a state of mind, and that anyone can acquire a wealthy state o ...
- 3. Influence is like a savings account. The less you use it, the more you've got.
- 4. It is a blessing to die for a cause, because you can so easily die for nothing.
- 5. Look at those they call unfortunate and at a closer view, you'll find many of them are unwise.
- 6. Moral power is probably best when it is not used. The less you use it the more you have.
- 7. No nation as rich as ours should have so many people isolated on islands of poverty in such a sea of ...
- 8. Nothing is illegal if a hundred businessmen decide to do it.
- 9. Nothing is illegal if one hundred businessmen decide to do it.
- 10. On the soft bed of luxury many kingdoms have expired.
- 11. Once the Xerox copier was invented, diplomacy died.
- 12. The Soviet Union is going to have a human-rights explosion. You'll have hundreds of thousands of dis ...
- 13. Tomorrow is the day when idlers work, and fool reform, and mortal men lay hold on heaven.
- 14. We rise in glory as we sink in pride."
- 15. We were trying to transform America, not triumph over white folk.
- 16. Wishing of all strategies, is the worst.
- 17. You have to expect that if you cuss out the world, The world is going to cuss back.
|Andrew Young Quotes by Power Quotations|