44 Zimbabwean Proverbs
- 1. A borrowed fiddle does not finish a tune.
- 2. A bull is not known in two herds.
- 3. A careful hyena lives a long time.
- 4. A coward has no scar.
- 5. A grilled locust is better than no soup.
- 6. A ripened fruit does not cling to the vine.
- 7. A weaning baby that does not cry aloud, will die on its mothers back.
- 8. A wise mans ink lasts until only the stupid remain.
- 9. A woman is attractive when she is somebody else's wife.
- 10. An elephant's tusks are never too heavy for it.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|