38 Zambian Proverbs / Page 4
- 31. When you run alone, you run fast. When you run together, you run far.
- 32. When you show the moon to a child, it sees only your finger.
- 33. When your luck deserts you, even cold food burns.
- 34. Where God cooks, there is no smoke.
- 35. You can trust your brother, your father, your mother, but never your wife.
- 36. You have to look after wealth, but knowledge looks after you.
- 37. You learn a lot about a man by his behavior when hungry.
- 38. Your feet will take you away from home, but your stomach will always bring you back.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|