38 Zambian Proverbs.11. Beat your wife regularly; if you don't know why, she will.
12. Do not look at a visitor's face but at his stomach.
13. He who has a fever is not shown to the fire.
14. He who listened to the woman suffered famine at harvest time.
15. He who paddles two canoes, sinks.
16. I am because we are; we are because I am.
17. If you are ugly, learn how to dance.
18. If you have no teeth, do not break the clay cooking pot.
19. It is better to walk than curse the road.
20. It is inevitable that two thighs will rub against each other.