62 Yoruba Proverbs.
1. 'i nearly killed the bird.' no one can eat 'nearly' in a stew.
2. A great affair covers up a small matter.
3. A man with a cough cannot conceal himself.
4. A man's first wife never complains of neglect from the penis, the first morsel never complains of insufficient sauce.
5. A proverb is the horse that can carry one swiftly to the discovery of ideas.
6. A stammerer would eventually say father.
7. After we fry the fat, we see what is left.
8. Anyone who sees beauty and does not look at it will soon be poor.
9. As long as there are lice in the seams of the garment there must be bloodstains on the fingernails.
10. As there is guilt in innocence, there is innocence in guilt.