35 Yemeni Proverbs
- 1. A bird in hand is worth ten in a tree.
- 2. A destroyer can defeat thousands of earthenware makers.
- 3. A foreigner should be well-behaved.
- 4. A friend in time of need is a friend indeed.
- 5. A hungry dog will eat his own excrement.
- 6. A monkey in its mother's eye is like a gazelle.
- 7. A mule driver is not aware of the stink of his animals.
- 8. A sick person is a prisoner.
- 9. A white piastre for a black day.
- 10. Do not sigh, for your enemy will hear and rejoice.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|