115 Welsh Proverbs
- 1. A boy is easier cheated than an old lady.
- 2. A great sin can enter by a small door.
- 3. A lame cat is better than a swift horse when rats infest the palace.
- 4. A man without prudence is a ship without an anchor.
- 5. A nation without a language is a nation without a heart.
- 6. A ship and a woman are ever repairing.
- 7. A slattern woman hold open the door to hell.
- 8. A spoon does not know the taste of soup, nor a learned fool the taste of wisdom.
- 9. A sword's honour is its idleness.
- 10. A warm January; a cold May.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|