14 Tuareg Proverbs
- 1. Better to walk without knowing where than to sit doing nothing.
- 2. Houses are the graves of the living.
- 3. In life, it is always possible to reach agreement in the end.
- 4. It is better to see for oneself than to be informed by a third person.
- 5. Luxury begins the day a man starts wearing shoes.
- 6. Men and women towards each other are for the eyes and the heart, and not only for the bed.
- 7. Salt doesn't say it's salty.
- 8. That which you do not need will kill you.
- 9. The harm done by an elephant is like that done by a storm, or by the government.
- 10. To him who puts a cord around his neck, God will supply someone to pull it.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|