34 Swiss Proverbs / Page 3
- 21. Sometimes you have to be silent in order to be heard It's easier to criticize than to do better.
- 22. The devil hides himself in details."
- 23. The night rinses what the day has soaped.
- 24. The poor lack much, but the greedy lack more.
- 25. The tongue is the worst piece of meat in the world.
- 26. To be a fool at the right time is also an art.
- 27. What good is a golden gallows if they are going to hang you.
- 28. When a merchant talks about sheep he means the hide.
- 29. When a neighbor gets divorced everyone thinks of his own wife.
- 30. When in doubt who will win, be neutral.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|