440 Swahili Proverbs
- 1. A bad brother is far better than no brother.
- 2. A bad job is not as wothless as a good game.
- 3. A barber does not shave himself.
- 4. A big heart is better than a big brain.
- 5. A bird that imitates others does not get used to a place.
- 6. A blind person does not forget his walking stick.
- 7. A boat doesn't go forward if each one is rowing their own way.
- 8. A brother is a cooking pot, and a neighbour is a cooking pot lid.
- 9. A cat belonging to the house is not chased away.
- 10. A cat can never he made to lie on its back.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|