2246 Spanish Proverbs / Page 2
- 11. A beautiful wife without money is like a fine house without furniture.
- 12. A bespattered hog tries to bespatter another.
- 13. A blind man's stroke, which raises a dust from beneath water.
- 14. A blind man's wife needs no paint.
- 15. A blow from a frying-pan, if it does not hurt, smuts.
- 16. A blow with a reed makes a noise but hurts not.
- 17. A blustering night, a fair day follows.
- 18. A boaster and a liar are cousins.
- 19. A boy's love is water in a sieve.
- 20. A buffeting threatened is never well given.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|