15 Slovenian Proverbs
- 1. A doorstep is the highest of all mountains.
- 2. All roads do not lead to Rome.
- 3. Every road does not lead to Rome.
- 4. God knows why he has made the wings of some birds shorter.
- 5. In small churches, small saints are big.
- 6. It is easier ro believe than to go and ask.
- 7. Man's life is like a drop of dew on a leaf.
- 8. Never whisper to the deaf, or wink at the blind.
- 9. Never whisper to the deaf, or wink at the blind.
- 10. Pray for a good harvest, but keep on hoeing.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|