6 Sioux Proverbs
- 1. A people without a history is like the wind over buffalo grass.
- 2. Before you choose a counselor, watch him with his neighbor's children.
- 3. First you are to think always of god. second you are to use all your powers to care for your people and especially the poor.
- 4. Guard your tongue in youth, and in age you may mature a thought that will be of service to your people.
- 5. If you don't know where you are going, any path will take you there.
- 6. Love yourself; get outside yourself and take action. focus on the solution; be at peace.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|