21 Roman Proverbs.
1. A man who chases two rabbits catches none.
2. All roads lead to Rome.
3. All saint without, all devil within.
4. Beware the man of one book.
5. Either learn or leave.
6. Fear not a jest. If one throws salt at you, you will not be harmed unless you have sore places.
7. He who gives himself airs of importance, exhibits the credentials of impotence.
8. He who gives quickly gives twice.
9. He who restrains his anger overcomes his greatest enemy.
10. Hunger is a spice for any meal.